2021 St. Patrick’s Day Party
March 17 @ 6:00 am - 1:00 am
Rick’s Tavern & Grille is bringing back Cincinnati’s grandest St Patrick’s Day party. Covid cancelled us last year, but this year we are back bigger and better than ever.
We open the doors at 6am and are serving Kegs & Eggs (for only $8 per person) until 10am. The music starts at 7am with DJ Black. The band line up for the day is amazing and looks like this…
- 7am – DJ Black
- 9am – Miss Jacque
- 12pm – Naked Karate Girls
- 3pm – Deuce’s Wild
- 6pm – Black Bone Cat
- 9pm – Pandora Effect
The green beer will be flowing ALL DAY LONG with…
- $3 for 16oz drafts / $4 for 24oz drafts
- 24oz logo mugs (full) for $4.75 with refills for $3 (while supplies last).
- 1 gallon super tubes (beer bongs) for $20 (while supplies last).
And the mixed drink specials will be…
- $5 – Green Tea’s and Buzzed Leprechaun Shots
- $6 – Car Bombs and Breakfast Shots
Masks are required for entry and anytime you are in-transit (when not eating or drinking). We will have numerous hand-sanitizing stations available around the facility. Please maintain social distancing when applicable.
The party will go on until 1am. No reservations required, but get here early to get a table – this place fills up fast!